Every student entering in the library premises should have college identity card. It should be produced as and when demanded by the library staff.
Silence shall be observed strictly within the library.
- Identity card and library card arenon transferable.
- Student must handle books, any other material, such as periodicals, question sets with great care. Any attempt to damage books or periodicals by defacing or tearing the pages will be treated as misconduct and strictly dealt with.
- If the identify Card is lost, duplicate will be issued on payment Rs. 50/
- Textbooks, reference books, journals and periodicals will be issued to students against identity Card. Students are not allowed to take them outside the library reading hall.
- Rules regarding study room, home issues, fine for late return or loss of books etc. are displayed on library notice board, students are expected to read and strictly follow them.
- All cases of students who disregard the rules given above will be reported to the principal for appropriate action.
- Every Student is expected to read and strictly follow the instructions given on the reverse side of the identity card and library card.
- In case of late return of books, student will have to pay a fine of Rs. 1 I-per day while charging fine holidays will be counted.
- Re-issue of books will depend upon the demand for the same or if any students not require.